WORKING WITH US
STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT & COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Reporting to the Regional Manager and based in our Bairnsdale Office, we are seeking an enthusiastic and pro-active Stakeholder Engagement & Communication Specialist to be the frontline of communication for project stakeholders and third parties with an interest in Kalbar’s Fingerboards Mineral Sands Project.
The key purpose of this role is to support the Regional Manager in the design and delivery of Kalbar’s stakeholder engagement strategy. Responsible for day to day management of stakeholder engagement processes, you will develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships and represent Kalbar whilst working collaboratively with our local community.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Solid experience in project-based communications and/or stakeholder relations roles
- Experience with implementing communication and social media strategies
- Proven ability to proactively develop and maintain strong, credible internal and external relationships that will enhance project outcomes
- Qualifications in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or similar would be desirable
- Practical knowledge and application of multimedia avenues for effectively communicating to stakeholders
- Confident and effective facilitation and presentation skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
Please click here for a detailed role description.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered based on the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
Closing date for applications is 5.00pm Wednesday 26 June 2019. Please submit your resume and a covering letter outlining your experience, skills and attributes to email@example.com . All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Kalbar Resources is an equal opportunity employer and supports local employment.
To be eligible for this role you will need current full working rights to work in this location.
Applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.
If you are interested in registering your details for future opportunities, please contact us.